star trek: the original series fan fiction by ljc

The Nick of Time
Nothing quite like a cave-in to bring two officers closer together. Rated PG.

T'Kay Tales
From The Terran Coyote to The Klingon K'Ortar: Tricksters of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants (Revised Expanded 4th Edition). Rated PG.

Paradigm Shift
Set after the events of Vulcan's Glory. Number One thought perhaps she was going mad. Because for a second, she could have sworn Captain Christopher Pike had just invited her to dinner. Rated NC-17.

Empirical Data
Pike convinces introduces Number One to a time honoured tradition. Rated PG-13.

No Small Dreams
Six years after Pike returns to Talos IV, Number One is finally given a chance to say good-bye. Rated PG-13.

The Velvet Ribbon
Number One cultivates a certain image of unflappable, unshakeable, and unemotional with intent. Rated PG.

In Her Satin Tights, Fighting For Her Rights
Number One did not understand Hallowe'en. Rated PG.

Definitive
Christopher Pike needs a dictionary. Rated PG.

Private Myths
Six hours into their captivity—more than twelve hours since Pike's abduction and almost twenty hours since Number One's last sleep cycle—she slid into the illusion without realising it. Rated PG-13.

Doctor's Orders
Set after "Paradigm Shift". When the crew quarters on deck 5 are damaged in a Tholian attack, Pike and Number One have to make do with alternate sleeping arrangements. Rated NC-17.

Two Hours and Fourty-Six Minutes Later
This was not how Number One had hoped to start their shore leave. Rated PG-13.

Pike 101
There are some things they forget to teach at Starfleet Academy. Rated PG.



back to ljc's fan fiction library